Use Discount Code - "Holiday10" for 10% off any order between 10-50 books!
Shopping cart imageShopping Cart (0) Items

All books using the keywords: Kaloyan Pechevski

Modern Economics: A Corporate-ly Transmitted Disease Kaloyan Pechevski
Books with a 0 star rating(0)
Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
Binding: Perfect Bound
ISBN: 9780615914640
That is a Non-Fiction book, textbook... call it whatever You like. The only fiction in it is 95% of its jacket. The rest 5% non-fiction on the cover I left for You to solve the riddle. I share my experience at a Fortune 100 global company, the staffing agency that found me the job and the union involved. You will see multiple examples of wasting the shareholders` money, "impotent" management, useless HR, lazy union employees. The raw and uncut e-mails speak for themselves who was right and who was wrong. You decide for yourself. What made me write those 120 pages was the way I was terminated after calling out management, HR and the Union in the division. I was let go from ambush 10 da ...