Shopping cart imageShopping Cart (0) Items

All books using the keywords: I Am A Watchman Ministry Gary Ray

Next on the prophetic horizon I Am A Watchman Ministry Gary Ray
Books with a 0 star rating(0)
$15.00
Size: 6" x 9"
Binding: Perfect Bound
ISBN: 9781645503217
Do you want to know what will happen in the last days? The Bible is unique in that its record on Bible prophecy is without blemish. Every prophecy that was to be fulfilled by this point in history, has been fulfilled, exactly as foretold. The unmatched accuracy of Bible prophecy provides the reader with confidence that what is prophesied to take place in the future will also unfold, exactly as predicted. This book profiles the dozen or so major happenings on the prophetic horizon.
The Bible Prophecy Book I Am A Watchman Ministry Gary Ray
Books with a 0 star rating(0)
$14.00
Size: 6" x 9"
Binding: Perfect Bound
ISBN: 9781642544107
God is on the move. More prophecies have been fulfilled in the 70 years since Israel was restored as a sovereign nation in 1948 than in all the years since Christ walked the earth! Understanding Bible prophecy provides insight into what is happening and what will happen in the days to come. There are more than 1000 prophecies in Scripture. More than 90% have been fulfilled and verified to be true. NO Bible prophecy has been proved to be in error, so we can trust that the remaining 10% will be fulfilled exactly as foretold. This study resource will help seekers of truth know what is to come and be ready to greet the One Who promised to return. Maranatha!
The Story of Jesus I Am A Watchman Ministry Gary Ray
Books with a 0 star rating(0)
$20.00
Size: 6" x 9"
Binding: Perfect Bound
ISBN: 9781642544152
Many find reading Scripture challenging because the names, customs, places, and systems of measurements are unfamiliar. Also, the material is not presented in chronological order. The Story of Jesus addresses those and other concerns using modern language, simple definitions, and by presenting practical application points for the teachings of Jesus. The events recorded in the Gospels are presented in approximate chronological order to make the greatest story every told easy to read and understand. The pastoral commentary notes on each page provide the reader with background information on uncommon terms and cultural traditions. The goal is to make reading the Word ...
The Story of Jesus Student Book I Am A Watchman Ministry Gary Ray
Books with a 0 star rating(0)
$10.00
Size: 6" x 9"
Binding: Perfect Bound
ISBN: 9781642544138
This booklet is one part of a four-part study resource titled, The Story of Jesus Study. The four parts of this study resource are: the Story of Jesus book, the Story of Jesus Bible Study Workbook, the Story of Jesus Bible Study Leader’s Guide, and a 10-part PowerPoint teaching resource. Individuals who complete the 10-week study will reflect on what Jesus said, be encouraged by what He promised, and be challenged by reviewing what He expects of His followers.