Shopping cart imageShopping Cart (0) Items

UNIVERSAL LAW MANUAL

UNIVERSAL LAW MANUAL cover image
UNIVERSAL LAW MANUAL cover image UNIVERSAL LAW MANUAL cover image UNIVERSAL LAW MANUAL cover image
Click images to enlarge
by: 105 Universal Laws & 12 Layers of DNA. For The Elevation & Alignment of the Awakened Free Thinker
Books with a 0 star rating  (0)
Publication Date: September 2, 2017
Book Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
Pages: 40
Binding: Perfect Bound
Color: Black and White
$17.00

Usually ships within 5 - 10 business days
Book Synopsis
This manual serves as a spiritual foundation and guide for those who wish to overstand the laws of the universe, and innerstand the 12 layers of DNA.Science has only transcribed 3% of our DNA, which is RNA & DNA. The other 97% of who you are, they call junk DNA. It isnt junk. They just dont want you to know all that you are!
Customer Comments
Be the first to write a comment and rate this book
About The Author
Author bio image
A House of Barbelo Publication
Other Books By This Author